Career with Graduate Track
Join your career with a Canada-based higher educational agency in Dhaka. We are always looking for an ambitious, hard-working, self Motivated, Career oriented individuals with a good command of English. IELTS/PTE/TOFEL/ is preferable But not mandatory.
We regularly hire Interns from NSU, AIUB, BRAC, EWU, BUP, DU, BUET and UIU etc. For an internship (3-6 months) opportunity with our young and vibrant team, please send your resume to [email protected] with a cover letter.
Possible internships for the following positions
- Business Development Executive
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Admission Counsellor (Student Recruitment)
Check out our latest job openings. We have vacancies for the following positions:
- Job Responsibilities (Actively Hiring) – No. of Position Open (02)
- To consult with the students and guardians face to face, over the phone regarding admission procedures or some selected countries.
- Creating and Managing Customers, maintaining visitors database and regular follow-up. Need to upload students’ Documents to our own CRM systems.
- Host Seminars with Prospective students and promote our promotion and services.
- Maintain Strict Confidentiality about Customer information, as per required students’ necessary documents, received emails and application process.
- Develop proposal /concept note for procurement of consulting services from various international and national prospective clients
- Prepare technical notes, concept notes, fact sheets, analysis, reports, communication materials, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Organize events including meetings, seminars, workshops, and focus groups, and produce subsequent reports such as meeting minutes, event reports, etc.
- Assist in preparing various reports on consulting
- Project management and implementation, any other relevant tasks to be assigned
- Participating on Social Media LIVE session when required*
- Participating in Promotional Video when required*
- DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THESE *
- Educational & Other Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, (Minimum)
- Computer communication skills and attention to detail.
- Graphics design, Digital Marketing content writing skills if you’ve
- Social Media Friendly – IT Savvy
- Excellent English, Good communication skills
- Experience Requirements • 1 to 2 years (s) • The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Education Counselling, Excellent English, HR & Training, Market Development (Banking), and Market Intelligence.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Consulting Firms, Direct Selling/Marketing Service companies, University
Freshers are also encouraged to apply. Don’t be shy. We looking for smart and hard workers so even if you don’t have the relevant experience we will consider if you demonstrate your passion to learn and work in the international higher education sector.
Salary • Competitive (depends on experience & applicant’s profile) Salary + attractive commission will provide. Other facilities as per company rule Compensation & Other Benefits • Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus, Salary Review: Yearly • Festival Bonus
How to Apply: Send us your details C.V to [email protected] Email headline should be “GTC – Education Counsellor”.
We are looking for a dynamic experienced student recruitment manager. Preferably experience working in the higher education industry in the past or experience in Marketing/Sales as a Manager. We are requesting you to send a C.V along with Cover Letter. The application will be considered incomplete without the Cover Letter.
We are Not Hiring Now\for this position at this moment.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Identify the potential partnership opportunities with local institutes for overseas universities.
- Develop new relationships in effort to grow business and aid expansion effort
- Liaise with University International Office colleagues, accommodation, academic and support colleagues in the Centre to deliver a high-quality experience for visitors to the Centre with a positive influence on recruitment.
- The primary point of contact for all program inquiries, provide prompt and clear responses which maximize leads
- Lead the admission team and bring out the best from sales team with target driven result
- B2B or Channel Sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of international education systems
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Cold calling experience preferred
Benefits: Competitive (depends on experience & applicant’s profile) Salary 30,000 – 38,000 (PCM) + attractive commission will provide. Other facilities as per company rule Compensation & Other Benefits • Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus, Salary Review: Yearly • Festival Bonus
How to Apply: Send us your details resume and with a Cover Letter to [email protected] Email headline should be “Graduate Track – Manager Application”. If you are selected you will be contacted and other applications will be ignored if didn’t follow the application procedures.
A marketing intern is an aspiring marketing professional at the beginning of his/her career. You will assist in the management of marketing operations under the supervision of a manager. Your duties include preparing proposals, hosting events, and researching marketing trends. You also need to learn other areas of the company operations such as customer service, social media account handling, creating marketing campaigns, application process and counselling too.
- Identifying and targeting new customers on social media
- Good understanding of social media channels e.g. facebook, instagram, tiktok etc
- Ability to engage in community groups on social media and promote our brand
- Develops new marketing strategies and campaigns based on a detailed analysis of market forces.
- Adjusts marketing plans as needed in response to data tracking efforts.
- The ability to think outside of the box and be creative & Innovative. Able to research independently, Critical Thinking, Analysis, Public Speaking, Writing, Interpersonal Communication, and attention to detail will be considered as an asset.
- Must be available and willing to commit at least three (3) months initially for the internship. Intern Duration 4-6 months.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Excellent Learning Opportunities with a friendly work environment
- Lunch & transportation will be reimbursed
- Internship Certification will be provided
- Career progression: permanent job opportunity
How to Apply: Send us your details C.V to [email protected] Email headline should be “GTC – Digital Marketing Intern”.
- Full-time workplace and further progression for the right candidates
- Work in friendly environment
- Priority for internal employees when the move in Canada to our Toronto office
- Age between 22 and 35 years
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply
- English medium and/or with a higher IELTS score will be given priority
- Our office is located on Green Road, Panthapath. We discourage you to apply if you have to travel long distance
- Check out our Facebook and website to understand our business nature
The Employee is required to work at the Company’s premises in [Green Road, Dhaka], or at such other location in the Country (with Mutual understanding) as is notified to the Employee from time to time (including the places of work for any of the Company’s affiliates or business partners). The Employee agrees to travel on Company business (either within the country or abroad) as may be required for the proper performance of the Employees duties under this Contract.
Your application will be automatically rejected if you do not follow the application submission instructions given on the job specific tabs.